- Categories of personal information that we collect and when we collect personal information;
- Our use, processing, and storage of your personal information;
- Providing your personal information to third parties and transfer of personal information;
- Your privacy rights;
- Cookies and other similar technologies that we use;
- Protecting your personal information;
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AND WHEN WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION Company collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with Customer (“Customer Personal Information”) when Customer (a) creates an Account with us, and (b) accesses and uses the Console. Customer Personal Information does not include publicly available information from government records or de-identified or aggregated information.Company may collect, store and use different categories of Customer Personal Information, including:
Categories of information
Type of information
username (an email address), password
Information collected by the Console
dates of instances deployments, instances domains, instance use “middleware”, GitHub installation id; GitHub token, GibHub user id; alerts, date last login, date of account creation, historical data about instance load, information about logs and traffic on Customer Website
Information collected by your use of the Console
user id, device ids, IP addresses, pageviews and events, clicks, scrolls, form submissions, user demographics (age, gender, interests, and behavior), behavior of Customer Website, user’s organization ids
OUR USE, PROCESSING, AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Company uses, collects and processes Customer Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide Users with access to and use of the Console
To process information to determine how our Console is being used by you, in order to improve the features and functionality
To maintain and process records to comply with legal obligations
In some instances, Company may use Customer Personal Information in combination with information belonging to others. In this process, we use various methods to remove the identifying portions of any personal information before combining it with the information of others. The output of this process is aggregate data, which is incapable of identifying you or any others. We use this aggregate data for several reasons, including improving our Console and how we deliver it to you. Company may store Customer Personal Information in the United States, and Company will store it for only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, and to allow us to satisfy any legal and reporting requirements. Automated Processing: We do not conduct automated decision-making processing; such as profiling. We do not sell personal information. Company does not sell Customer’s personal information to third parties for a monetary payment or something else of values received in return. However, Company may provide Customer Personal Information to third parties where we do not receive a monetary payment (as described in Section 5).
Do Not Track. Our Console does not respond to Do Not Track browser settings and we do not participate in any Do Not Track frameworks that would allow us to respond to you.
Children’s Personal Information: We do not knowingly collect, process, or store the personal information of children under the age of eighteen. If we learn that we have collected, processed or stored the personal information of a user who is not of legal age in their country, state, region or province, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such personal information as soon as reasonably possible.
PROVIDING CUSTOMER PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES AND TRANSFER OF CUSTOMER PERSONAL INFORMATION Company may provide Customer Personal Information to third parties, where Company does not receive a monetary payment, including:
Purpose for providing personal information
A “Service Provider” is a company or person which processes your personal information for a business purpose under a written contract between Company and the Service Provider. Company may transfer Customer’s personal information to a Service Provider for business purposes, such as, to monitor and analyze trends and usage in the Console.
Public Authorities & Legal Proceedings
To respond to a subpoena, warrant or other legal processes issued by a court or public authority; discovery requests and demands as part of a civil lawsuit or similar legal process; disclosure is required to comply with applicable laws, and similar legal processes.
If we sell a business, your personal information may be sent to the buyer of that business. If we buy a business, we may acquire your personal information.
To our attorneys and advisors who assist us in providing our products and services to you.
If you reside outside of the United States, Company may transfer Customer Personal Information to the United States, and Company will put in place the required safeguards so that the transfer of Customer Personal Information complies with the applicable data protection laws.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS Subject to applicable laws, Customer may have the following additional rights:
The actions you may take
Users have a right to access their data by contacting Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correction (also known as Rectification)
User have a right to correct their data by contacting Company at email@example.com.
Deletion (also known as Right to be Forgotten)
The Organization Owner may delete an Member’s Account, and/or Customer may request that Company delete Customer’s access and use of the Console. Further, Customer may request that Company delete Customer Personal Information. We may retain Customer Personal Information for as long as we believe it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the Customer Personal Information was collected, or as otherwise required by law. There are instances where applicable law allows or requires us to maintain Customer Personal Information. In the event that we cannot delete Customer Personal Information, Company will inform Customer of the reason(s) why.
Users have a right to restrict processing by deleting their access to and use of the Console.
Users have a right to portability is not available since there is no usable data that can be ported to another system.
Users have a right to object to processing by terminating their access to and use of the Console.
Users have a right to opt-out of processing by terminating their access to and use of the Console.
User have a right to withdraw their consent by deleting their access to and use of the Console.
Lodge a Compliant
When a User contacts us, we may request information from the User to enable us to confirm their identity. We will use reasonable means to confirm that the User that is making the request works for Customer. If we cannot verify that the User making the request works for Customer, we may deny the request. There will be no charge to request and receive access to Customer Personal Information which we have collected about Customer. If Company cannot provide Customer with access to Customer Personal Information, Company will inform Customer of the permissible reasons why we may not be able to provide access to Customer Personal Information. In addition, Company may not always be able to fulfill Customer’s request to your satisfaction. In some cases, we may be prohibited by law, agreement or legitimate interest to fully comply with Customer’s request. When those situations arise, Company will inform Customer of the reason(s) why we are unable to fulfill your request.
- PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION Company is committed to protecting the security of Customer Personal Information that we collect from Customer. Company uses reasonable physical, technical, and administrative measures to help protect Customer Personal Information from the risk of accidental loss, and unauthorized or inappropriate access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. The safety and security of Customer information also depends upon Customer. If Customer accesses and uses our Console using a Username and Password, Customer responsible for keeping this information confidential and not sharing it with anyone else.